Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged


Laura tagged me.

This means that I'm supposed to list six interesting things about myself. This post contains absolutely no theological value whatsoever, but I am a big believer in online etiquette, which means that if someone tags you, you must comply with the tagging. So, here we go:

1) I own the jacket worn by Robert Redford in the movie Sneakers.
2) I once met Robert Wagner in the Denver airport. (two of my facts include celebrities named Robert)
3) Not only did I collect comic books as a kid, I continue to read them to this day. I love comic books.
4) In my senior year, I was named "Class Clown" in my high school yearbook.
5) I have seen Hootie and the Blowfish in concert not once, but TWICE. (and it was awesome both times)
6) I never officially declared my own major in college. After meeting with my advisor (a Religious Studies professor) at Freshmen Orientation, she presumptuously registered me as a Religious Studies major. I simply never changed it. If anyone has ever felt that their major "chose them," I am the person to whom that actually happened.

The picture at the top of the post contains the great Sidney Poitier sitting beside Robert Redford, who is wearing the jacket that I now own.

1 comment: